.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Life Is A Flower

I took this shot Thursday, on a Tuscan hillside.

Yesterday I heard "Life Is A Flower" by Ace Of Base in a tiny Italian café. I always forget that song was a huge hit and something like the most played song on radio in 1998 all around the world -- except for the U.S.

Anyway, after a week in Lucca, I'm back in Florence for a day before flying home. Being with a bunch of journalists who each had very distinct personalities -- or as one of them said, "a cast of thousands" -- was actually fun. OK, there were two we all wanted to knock through a window.

Alas, now it's time wrap it up. And go see the Statue of David's c*** at the Academia. Catch you Sunday evening for U.K. chart sass!

But I'll end with a few pics from the trip, starting with the view out the hotel window today of the Arno River.