.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Can You Believe Brandy Got Another Label Deal?

Eeek! Ever heard of microdermabrasion, Brandy?

God, I can recall watching a Making The Video on MTV back in 2002, for Brandy's "What About Us?", and she was such a complete snatch to the director, Dave Meyers!

Meanwhile, this broad was pregnant, lying about being married to the babydaddy and floppin' bigtime by then, and she shoulda been happy anyone wanted to stick her wonky-eyed ho ass in front of a camera.

So fast-forward to a few lawsuits and fatal car crashes later, and now she has a label deal with Epic. They must be hard up to fill their roster -- her last album for Atlantic, 2004's Afrodisiac, has sold just over 400,000 copies to date.

I did like "Sittin' Up In My Room," though. That was a good jam. I remember walking around my college campus with some gay in spring '96 who kept singing the "I must confess, I'm a mess over you..." part. Then again, he also wouldn't stop singing the Friends theme song.