.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Update /Your Thoughts / New Comment Section/ New Post Title Slates/ Progress

12/10/2010
 

So there are two new slight additions/ adjustments I have made to The Reel Ace blog. The other day I was having a discussion with a friend who you could say, has some knowledge within the whole website/ blog world. He pretty much vouched my blog but said it needed two immediate changes since its already starting to get a solid amount of traffic.

First, more consistency within each post. Before, I never really had a format of how I would make each post. Sometimes I put the artist name first, sometimes I put the title first. Other times I would put the artist name within the title. So I was kinda all over the place, which is fine, but not with this section of the blog.


So now, as you see, each post will start of with a basic picture of the subject. Underneath that we have the date on a lil divider. Next is the new Post Title Slates. Real simple, but again, I need that whole consistency thing. I put the name and a portion of my blogs title slate in the upper left corner. To the right is the name the subject. And thennn, alil description about the post.

Simple and Clear, it looks much better than before!
The second addition I am making to the blog is adding a comment section. Below each post will now be an area for you to leave your comments and thoughts. Originally I made this blog as a way to show some of my personal work, but also to express my thoughts and views on whatever I want... and I am clearly still doing that, but nowww I am also allowing you, the viewers and readers, to voice your opinion as well. And thus far this hasn't been as important as it will be in the very near future...
ANddd one more random piece of news. The blog has been makin great progress. Getting hits all around the country (still need more mid-west hits) as well as the rest of the world. From Japan to Europe to South America, we've gone global baby!! Now hopefully with adjustments like this, I will continue to get more hits and an even greater following!