.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Improve Blog Traffic/ Word of Mouth / Facebook Like Button/ Update


So last night I was looking at my blog thinking there was something real simple missing. Something basically any and every website or blog that is "official" has... the Facebook Like BUTTON!!

 

I know I know that would seem so obvious, but surprisingly it wasn't. If you look at the bottom of this post you'll see a twitter, email, Facebook and etc, share box icon... which is what I thought folks would use for Facebook since its on there. But to my surprise, I don't think its been used,not much at least... not to mention I actually had two people suggest adding the Facebook Like Icon.



Adding the Facebook Icon is basically a great tool for word of mouth promotions sorta speak. Clearly you are more likely to check out a product if your family or friends like it. Not to mention how much more potential traffic you might start pulling in as a result of the free Facebook "promotional campaigns" from your friends, family, fans or clients.


I did this with the help of the good people over at Blogger Sentral. If you'd like to learn how to add a Facebook Like Button to your blog, check out that link... it's real simple!


But aight I'm out, hope y'all utilize the new feature!