.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

"Monster" Official Music Video/ The Making of/ Kanye West/ Jay Z/ Nicki Minaj/ Rick Ross


 CLICK HERE FOR MONSTER OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO


Kanye West's record "Monster" featuring Jay Z, Nicki Minaj and Rick Ross, is my jam right now. I like to bump this in the morning as I get up and at my editing or whatever ish I need to do around my apartment. If you haven't heard it, click HERE. If you have heard it and want to check out this exclusive behind the scene footage of the Boss eating... something hah...



Here it is, from the folks down south at 305RoyalMedia, Monster, Behind the Scenes



From the way things are lookin, this video is going down the Symphony 2000 route... remember that video?

 


Not as rough, Monster looks like it has a more Miami-Vice feel. Its more like GQ meets Jason. Despite the bloody conditions, Jay Z, Kanye and Ross all got the smooth thing goin on, acting calm and cool. And then there's the few pictures of Nicki Manij that have leaked, yeeaaaa I wanna see the video.


HipHopConnection.com just released more previews so its only a matter of time until the video is out~