.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Binary Entertainment in 2011/ Los Angeles Record Company/ Josh Legg


Happy Christmas Eve! To jump right into it, Binary Entertainment is a Los Angeles Record Company that's been making sounds since 2008. I know a number of you only know me from being out at rap and hip hop shows, but I honestly love all types of music. If it sounds good it sounds good... which is why I'm fillin you in about the good music comin outta Binary Entertainment.
You can generally expect to hear some upbeat electronic, dance and pop records. With artist like NIGHTWAVES, ALFA, FABIAN, KEENHOUSE, SHORT CIRCUIT, THE KIDS ARE RADIOACTIVE, AND LEXICONDON, Binary Ent. is slowly but surely making an impact on the music scene. I can imagine their music being played in the club scene all the way to film scores and soundtracks.

 
 
But again, this is only my opinion... some of you may think I am being bias since I went to high school and played football with Co-Founder, Josh Legg... but honestly, like ALL my post to date, I've done this post on my own with no pressure or influence from Josh whatsoever. Clearly I generally like to have some kinda Massachusetts affiliation, but otherwise I just think they've been grinding and are worthy of the recognition... not to mention it's new good music and sounds for your personal collection. 

Hope you enjoy!!