.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Talib Kweli / UGHH IN-Store / UGHH / DJ On and On

Talib Kweli Interview @ UGHH Store
w/UGHH
UGHH Store- Boston, MA
Interviewed by DJ On and On
Filmed by Adam "Ace" Spencer


Talib Kweli
is a rapper I listen to when I want to just chill and kick it. I'm talking about his Black Star days with my brotha from anotha motha, Mos Def. And lets not forget Reflection Eternal, with Hi-Tek... which many people aren't aware of, but they dropped an album this past May called, Revolutions per Minute... I'm feelin it and am surprised it didn't get more attention... Then again, considering the obvious state of hip hop on the radio and tv, I'm sadly not as surprised as I'd like to be... With that said, after watching the interview above, check out Reflection Eternal's record called "Back Again" off of their sophomore album, Revolutions per Minute.