.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Biz Markie / A3C / ATL / UGHH / DJ On and On

Biz Markie Interview @ the A3C Hip Hop Festival
w/UGHH
Atlanta, Georgia
Interviewed by DJ On and On
Filmed by Adam "Ace" Spencer


Biz Markie
hhmmm... what do I say. I mean honestly, keeping it completely reel with y'all... Biz was the first and to this day, the only, person to say they wouldn't do a personal drop for me. Now a drop isn't an interview or anything complicated. Its literally like a shout out... nothing personal, I understand he's about his business... but come on...I'm trying to help keep his name alive... O well tho, I'm still showing him love. I loved his hit song, "Just A Friend", and its only right to continue sharing this brotherly knowledge hah... If she says he's just a friend, he's probably not. Dont be like me and learn the hard way, listen to Biz! lol