.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Greatest Bar/ Bud Light Lime / Video Contest/ WINNER!

VIDEO CONTEST WINNER!
The Greatest Bar and Bud Light lime 
"The Greatest Night Out"
Video Contest!


My first video contest, I created the entire project from scratch... well for the most part. I produced the beat awhile ago, but never used it. So I decided to be produce a song specifically for this. With no pressure, I had fun and was free to do whatever I wanted. Personally I feel like my video was easily the most original and creative, and clearly a few of ya'll agreed hah.

After winning the contest Van Stylez, GNell and myself, hit up Good Life to keep celebrating hah~

With Over 2,000 Online Votes, Your Votes Helped Me Win My First Video Contest!

Thank You Very Much For The Support!