.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Jay Z / Ed O. G. / Ed O. G. & Da Bulldogs / Daily News

JAY Z Gives Local Rapper alil LOVE 
for being a BIG Influence
DAILY NEWS
NYDailyNews.com
 Shout Out to my brother Candid
Now its little things like this that I like to see~ A local Massachusetts artist getting some love from someone at the top of their game. Its kinda like Slaine and his praise for his efforts in working in BLOCKBUSTER films with Ben Affleck... actually its not reallly like that, I just wanted the easy way of doin one of these... But speaking of Slaine, his fellow Special Teamz member Ed O. G., is getting alittle love for his influence on the game from one of the most financially successful hip hop artist ever.

Ed O G w/ Masta Ace @ Harpers Ferry
I was alittle surprised when my brother Candido said there was an article in the Daily News with Jay Z dropping Ed O's name. I mean, considering its been a few years that I've been working on a documentary that is focusing on the local rap scene, I better know about Ed O and his part within the rap and hip hop game...

But for whatever reason, if you aren't aware of Ed O... click HERE... to get some background info on Ed O and see why I wasn't alll that surprised when Jay Z dropped his name...


Click the Jay Z picture to read the Daily News article where he drops Ed O. G's name~


SINCE WE TALKING ABOUT ED O. G....

Check out this trailer for a Promotional Video I Filmed for Ed O and Masta Ace from their Arts and Entertainment album~




Thats what ups tho, ShOUT OUT TO ED O!