.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Mighty Mystic / Wake up the World / New Album/ iTunes

Mighty Mystic - New Album "Wake Up the World"
GLOBAL
Boston, MA


Local reggae artist Mighty Mystic, has finally blessed us with his Debut Album, Wake up the World! I don't wanna say it, but thats exactly what this album is gonna do. Being more than 50% Jamaican, I can honestly say, I don't listen to enough reggae... I do get it in, don't get me wrong now hah. But over the past few years there have only been a few new reggae albums that have really caught my attention like this one.




With records like "Better Times", and one of my favorites, "Riding On The Clouds", this album needs to be recognized on a GLOBAL level... 

The album is currently #8 on iTunes Reggae Top Charts! ~Continue to show that support, and lets get him to #1



Check out his banger "Here I Am" ft. Shaggy and Lelie

Big tings a'gwan!