.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

FYI / Update on The Reel Ace Blog / PROGRESS / Thank You

BLOG PROGRESS
THE REEL ACE BLOG UPDATE
11/23/2010 9:42am

There are literally millions of different websites and blogs out there, so for you to be spending any of your personal time on here, I am truly thankful.

I just wanted to give people an update on the progress of the blog.




As you can see, since I actually "launched" the blog at the beginning of September, there has been a beautiful and consistent increase in traffic...Clearly there would be since I was starting from 0. But the fact that I'm more than 2 months into this, and there is still, a consistent and steady amount of traffic coming in, thats whats up! Its nothing crazy, but honestly, more than I thought there would be right now.


The next move is to... actually I aint tellin you my next move. I'll save all the tips and advice giving for the day I actually make it big hah... I don't wanna set you back now ;)

PAGE VIEWS by Countries FOR NOVEMBER TRAFFIC ONLY
But as you can see from the picture above, I'm starting to get traffic from all over the nation...and even world for that matter.

Maybe those promotional and marketing classes were more useful than I thought hah.

So again, much appreciation for checking out my personal blog, I have a handful of things in the works so continue checkin out The Reel Ace Blog~