.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wiz Khalifa ft. Curren$y /"Car Service"/ " Rolling Up"/ Asylum/ Warner Bros. Rercords/


So I'm just coming across these records, "Car Service" and "Rolling Up", from Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y, who just signed to Asylum/Warner Bros. Records. A dope track, I think their worth a listen if you haven't heard em yet...






 And giving props to Master P as a result of a conversation I had with a few other rap and hip hop fans hah, Curren$y began his rap career under No Limit Records! But then again, I'm taking a little of that "props" back from P, I don't think I knew who Curren$y was at the time, or afterwords when he signed to Lil Wayne's Young Money Entertainment and Cash Money Records... well I might of heard a verse or two, but I didn't know WHO he was.


Signing this deal with Asylum/Warner Bros. Records is a big move for the label's and Curren$y. After listening to more of Curren$y's records, I'm becoming more of a fan so its a great time to sign him if he's just starting to get this snow ball effect behind him... kinda like Wiz Khalifa...