.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Max B - Money Make Me Feel Better [Official Music Video] / VIGILANTE SEASON (Amalgam Digital) / Directed by Nicolas Heller


Although Max B is still locked up from the 2009 botched robbery/ murder case, I'm just getting my hands on a brand new Max B banger.  Off of his album VIGILANTE SEASON, his first single to drop is "Money Make Me Feel Better". Directed by Nicolas Heller, I think its creative considering the circumstances. Check it out!


Like I said, I think its creative but how many of these videos are they gonna do if their dropping an album? My guess is, while he was recording these records that week before getting locked up, he recorded a good amount of footage that they'll slowly release threw time. If not, that sucks hah cause it would be good to see some new Max B videos with him actually making appearances. 

Max B's debut album 'Vigilante Season' is gonna be out on March 29th, 2011 on Amalgam Digital... yeaa I'm lookin forward to hearing what else is in store~