.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

America wants you to pass the joint/ Family Feud with Steve Harvey/ Lets Laugh




So I just stumbled across this on YouTube... probably one of the funniest things I've seen so far this year. I don't watch Family Feud but this clip is great! And Steve Harvey is the man. I hadn't seen him in awhile but I'm glad he was the host when this happened.  Just watch it... especially to any smokers... and I don't mean cigarettes!


But as funny as this video is, I think its a clear statement about our country. Keep in mind the show Family Feud questions random American citizens all throughout the country. But as we, as a nation, are given more facts about cannabis, it's clearly becoming more acceptable. And as funny as the woman's answer was, her answer came below the guys joint response... just sayin hah~