.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Josh Groban Invents His Own 'Glee' Storyline

Josh Groban Invents His Own 'Glee' Storyline
Josh Groban chats about girls and Glee in this Sunday’s issue of Parade magazine.
Here’s what the 29-year-old crooner - who recently announced his world tour - had to share:
On his idea for a new Glee storyline: “A ‘hair-off’ between Matthew Morrison and me would be an absolute delight. I think I could take him down!”
On what kind of music he puts on to get a girl in the mood: ““Nine Inch Nails. We ain’t listenin’ to nothing romantic; I get enough of that during the day! And I’m super shy about playing my songs or singing for a girl I like. I guess because it’s such a part of me.”
On the East Coast dating scene: “Generally, I don’t find many women in New York who are looking for a free ride or talking to me for the wrong reasons. They don’t care what I do. Everyone’s got something going on here, which is wonderful because you can have a conversation about stuff that doesn’t involve the superficial.”

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/#ixzz1EJRpNXGd