.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Phinelia "Smash"/ D. Gomez Films presents Live From The Trap/ Part Time Rapper with Mr. Peter Parker


Phinelia is a rap artist from Massachusetts who's been goin hard for a few years now, and I can honestly say I wasn't his biggest fan. I think I first heard his music a few years ago... at least 3 or 4 years back (2008ish). I couldn't say what track or performance I heard but I thought he was like every other "rapper".... he could rap. Ok great, I can rap too...anddd...

So I didn't completely disregard him because as I said, he could rap. There are maddd "rappers" who can't even rhyme. To me, thats the first most important rule of thumb. I dont care if you have all the swagger in the world, if you cant rhyme, I'm straighhttt. Phinelia could rap.

Well some time back I checked out the big homie D. Gomez Films and Live From the Trap's video interview with Phinelia. It was because of these 2 video interviews that I decided to actually give dude another real listen... I'm glad I did. 



Its not to say I necessarily think he's the illest rapper outta Mass, but I think alot of people haven't actually peeped his music and they should. He has a new banger called "Smash" that might convince you to listen to his album Part Time Rapper which was hosted by Mr. Peter Parker. But peep the second video from Live From the Trap, then check out the new record "Smash" and so fourth~