.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Shayne Ward's Website Is Run About As Well As His Last Album's Marketing Campaign

The Xenomania fansite Twittered today that hottie X Factor winner Shayne Ward has been working with the British producers. Shayne himself posted this on his blog three days ago. But who's reading that site?

Seriously, that above is the main image greeting Shayne's legion of fans who are eager to rip off his jeans and play "microphone tickle."

Didn't Breathless come out about three Sugababes albums ago? Shayne, get thee a better webmaster.

Anyway:
I went to Stockholm last week to record an amazing track with Quiz & LaRossi. Was great to be back - I love the city and I'm looking forward to finishing the vocals - it's a great track that I'm really excited about. Ur gonna love it! I've also been spending time writing and recording with the amazing Xenomania - the guys behind some of Girls Aloud and Sugababes biggest hits. When I was recording with them I stayed in oldest room in the hotel nearby, the Henry VIII room - huge four poster bed, real old looking and I swear it was haunted! Was really spooky! Bring on Most Haunted, that would be mint!
Quiz & LaRossi is exciting, too. Hopefully this next album sounds like The Saturdays. And gets more than two single releases. That would be mint!