.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Everything's Gone Pop Chips!

To quote from the one Matchbox Twenty song that didn't take 37 listens for me to enjoy, "I wish the real world would just stop hassling me!"

D'luv took a day off from everything this week and visited the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA). While there, I grabbed lunch in a cafe with a friend, and was delighted to discover a rack of Pop Chips! So I snapped the pic above.

Other things I've discovered this week but have been to bogged the F down to mention here till now:

The cover art for Pet Shop Boys' Yes, via XO's Middle Eight.

These stills from Take That's "Up All Night" video:

Pink's "Please Don't Leave Me" video:



I also got to take in the Vanity Fair Portraits exhibit at LACMA, and cranked out another Towleroad column.

Have a happy weekend!