.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

How Much Gay Angst Can Be Shoved Up A David Archuleta Song?

Folks, David Archuleta wants answers in his new single "A Little Too Not Over You," and he wants them now.

"Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth?" warbles our young hero in the glossy, angst-ridden video. Of course, this isn't to be confused with David's previous single, "Crush," which contained the line, "Why do I keep running from the truth?" Why do you, indeed, David.

In fact, that truth is a tricky subject for Archuleta. In the bridge to the chorus of this new one, he admits, "Sometimes I try to hide what I feel inside."



Sigh. David, no wonder the chick in this video you want us to think you were going steady with left your fancy 18-year-old ass. I, too, had girls swarming around me as a teenager. But they just never understood my fascination with Lisa Stansfield. It was the kiss curl, Archie. I wanted one of my own so bad.

By the end of the clip, David persuades the reluctant lass to take him from behind. But it's to no avail; the poor broad just doesn't have the right equipment to satiate the Idol runner-up, and she dumps him in a blind fury of shame, bitterness and frustration!

The singer then, in turn, proceeds to delete all her photos from his digital camera. Yeah...cold.

Ask yourself, Archie–can you forgive her?