.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Kelly Clarkson's New Album Is Not 'Masquerade,' It's 'All I Ever Wanted'

The other day I posted that Kelly Clarkson's upcoming fourth studio album would be called Masquerade. Yeah, well, that's the last time I ever post on rumor, hearsay or utter poppycock!

Well, maybe I'll still do poppycock.

Kelly's album is called All I Ever Wanted. She revealed the art on her official website. Like, she got on there herself and did it, because she has absolutely nothing better to do than write posts for her site.

Actually, this is Kelly Clarkson writing this now. You never knew it was actually me behind these hazel eyes, did you? Do you like my hair extensions on my new album cover?

Alright, it's not really Kelly. Suckers. I finally heard a clip of "My Life Would Suck Without You," and while I had initially balked at the "Since U Been Gone" comparisons, I gotta say, it's pretty exuberant.



It kinda makes me want to run off a cliff with a daffodil in my mouth. I'm glad Max Martin and Dr. Luke held back their best jam in years from Pink, Britney and Katy Perry for Kelly.

Because now we can just assume Clive Davis fucks for tracks.