.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Can I Call 'Em Or What?

Cyndi Lauper's super Bring Ya To The Brink has debuted on Billboard's Top 200 Albums chart at an astounding, er, #41. I declared it one of the best pop albums of the year last week. Of course, this is better than the other album I labeled one of the year's best -- Ferras' Aliens & Rainbows. That one didn't even chart. In fact, you should just cover your eyes right now! Stop reading what I have to say!

Oh, I kid. That's actually pretty good considering the broad hasn't had a studio album out here in 11 years. Cyndi's performing next Friday (June 13) on Good Morning America, for their summer concert series. Other acts that will play for the show are Maroon 5, Miley Cyrus and Feist. But I never called their albums the best of the year. So there.