.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Only New Kid I'd Bang Now Is Joey, And The Other Four Can Kiss My Butt

When the money's gone!

An update on the official New Kids On The Block website today announced that a brand new single from the DILFs called "Summertime" will be tossed onto iTunes May 13. They're also touring or something.

Actually, Joey McIntyre (second from left) is the only one worthy of calling a DILF in that lineup. He looks real purty. The others look like they were just dragged out of bed and ordered at gunpoint to put on size small clothes from American Eagle. "And do it with a SMILE!" Ca-click!

Christ, I don't know, gang. I'm just not really on board for this whole New Kids reunion. I kinda blew my load on the Spice Girls, and didn't even get a thank you from those bitches.

Oh, who am I kidding? I've already got the Platinum card ready for front row seats, and I'm having my Hypercolor T-shirt de-ratted as we speak!

ALSO SEE:
* Teenage Wasteland: Are New Kids On The Block Reforming?