.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

R. City aka Rock City's Premier of 'No Off Days' - Episode 1 (Akon Diss, the Truth) Official Video / The Documentary / "Losin' It" Official Music Video


R. City aka Rock City's premier of 'No Off Days' is really the worlds introduction to this group that has been responsible for so many hits, it's kinda messed up Akon did them like he did. I mean I understand it's all a business and I have nothing but love for Akon but shit, I only want the best for myself and my team. I mean, if you're already working with someone as talented as these dudes, why not help them shine as they help you shine? And the big homie Ray Daniels, R. City's manager, is just keeping it real on this. All of em are. This is the first episode of this documentary series so I'm assuming we're in for the ride with em. Directed by Jamal Samue, he did a nice job with bringing light to this talented group and their unfortunate situation. Yea much respect to these dudes and their grind. A lot of people are probably thinking it was stupid to walk away from Akon but if you can't breath like your meant to, doesn't matter who you're working with, why suffocate yourself. Look out for the new album 'Free At Last'.


"Losin' It" Official Music Video... and to give you an idea of how hot their music is, peep this video that came out in 2009... still hotter than a lot of today's new music.