.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

K. Michelle "How Many Times" Official Music Video *NEW / "Just Ain't My Day"


K. Michelle "How Many Times" Official Music Video is a new one just thrown my way yesterday. I honestly can say I don't know much about K. Michelle but I like her... she can sing. And I don't just mean sing, but good enough to have R.Kelly co-sign here. That's an R&B legend right there, and if he sees the potential in here to that extent, than you can only expect more big things to come. And I gotta mention this was written by the talented Sean Garrett... like I said, just some good quality music with a beautiful women and voice behind it~



K.Michelle "Just Ain't My Day"... just listen... I mean watch the video of course hah. It  was directed by Walid Azami, and has some nice shots and cuts and of course the beautiful K. Michelle. But just listen. No matter who you are, Superman, LeBron James, President Obama, shooottt even Oprah, we all have a bad days and it's not to often such a bad thing can sound so beautiful. Enjoy~