.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Britney does Harpers Bazaar!



Britney is appearing on Harper’s Bazaar this month, looking fresh faced and happy.

With her confirming her next single will be I Wanna Go and currently rehearsing for her Femme Fatale world tour with Nicki Minaj, things are looking good for the popstar.

Britney said about her tour "I love to dance, so it's very exciting," she said. "The tour rehearsals have been going really well. I think it will be my best show yet."

We hope so Brit. Well at least it will be like a big club night out!

And of the next single I Wanna Go, Britney will be working with Chris Marrs Piliero on the video, which is filming later this month in Los Angeles.

We leave you with a track from Britney's last album If You Seek Amy. How rude! Hehehehe