.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Bekay "Remember" Official Music Video *NEW (produced by dj Dbefekt)


Bekay "Remember" Official Music Video ... to simply put it, is on some other ish. I'm diggin this alot. I don't know if I would have liked the record before seeing the music video. And it's not to say the record is bad or that homie can't rap, cause he's spitting some real shit. I know someone like J the S comes to mind when thinking of a storyteller these days, but I'm liking this cats style with DJ Dbefekt's production... and the video, well this is actually a movie lol. A very good movie. Rap is so universal and using it to communicate this powerful Holocaust tribute is great. This entire piece needs to be submitted as a short film to whatever contests... no joke... cause this is dope~