.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, May 16, 2011

New Single Alert - Lady Gaga - Hair

So the countdown to Lady Gaga‘s new album continue’s this week when Mother Monster releases yet another promo single from Born This Way, called Hair.

Nick Knight-shot single cover which Gaga explained
“When I was a kid, which was not so long ago, I used to always come down the stairs in my parents’ house and they would say, “Go back upstairs and brush your hair! Change your clothes! You can’t go out wearing that!’ And I felt like it was stifling my identity. My hair was my glory. It was the only thing I could change about myself in school because we wore uniforms. In the song I say, ‘I’m as free as my hair…I hope I die living just as free as my hair.”

We are starting to think at SCP there would be no more tracks to listen to shortly! Though we are not complaining!

Ra-Ra-ra-ra-ra!