.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Percy Fortini-Wright/ One of Bostons best kept secrets/ Graffiti Artist/ Artist


Like most other post on here, this artist is one of the best from Massachusetts... but he doesn't hold a mic when gets down~ This muralist is a college professor teaching painting, drawing, and much more... damn I wish he could teach me to draw like that... although I'm actually not too bad, I can draw other drawings fairly well. Its kinda weird I know, but Percy on the other hand, can draw anything off his basic memory.

Murals or Portraits, Percy grips the spray can like Termanology holds the mic. He is one of the best graffiti artist in New England.

If you like what you see and want to add onto your collection or maybe you wanna get a custom portrait, get at him!!! Percy is a good dude, no drama or anything like that.

Check out his website to see more work~