.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Brit Easton Ellis

and all I could think of was the endless stream of misinformation about Britney Spears' upcoming single "Hold It Against Me" and how important it all seemed to some people but how it really wasn't but there didn't seem to be much else going on so it kind of became important to me too but not really because let's face it, once it comes out the "new Britney single" high will last a day or two, and that's only if it's good. On the flip side is Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" which, in these early days of the New Year, seems so far off but isn't actually and then I wanted to do a poll or something but I was hungry so I said fuck it and went to get Vietnamese instead.

And that's when I read that Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift broke up. But it wasn't enough to make me put down Angry Birds.