.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Kylie Minogue: Quit Asking About My G.D. Elusive American Success!

There's an interview with Kylie Minogue on Billboard's site today, to promote her upcoming North American tour (of which a second New York date has been added now, after the first one sold out apparently within seconds).

She gets a bit feisty when asked about her lack of success in the States:
"It doesn't frustrate me. It's frustrating being asked about it and the assumption that it's something really missing in my career and in my life. It just so happens that I live in London and my time is spent more throughout Europe and then there's the Asian connection through Australia but the USA has remained at arms length."
You can't blame her for being on edge. She's had to put up with several dumb interviews lately. She also talks about feeling like she's missed out on a movie career or something, but, whatever—the important bit is about Kylie's next album!
"(It will be) pop, dance, that's my thing. I'd love to find a slightly new style, something that's the next step for me. I kind of have an idea but I can't really tell you. I'm working on it."
"RedOne!....Ky-lie"?