.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Secretly Crushing On David Archuleta's "Crush"

Children, the unthinkable has happened. It's a nightmare. The shame streams forth from my soul like Katy Perry's tongue flickering about in search of semi-soiled panties to lap up.

D'luv has found himself smitten with none other than Baby Queen David Archuleta's new single, "Crush," after not watching more than half an episode of American Idol this past season.

Apparently I'm not the only one, either—within 20 hours, "Crush" is the top-downloaded track on iTunes. Look for it to debut in the Top 10 of Billboard's Hot 100 next week.

Here's the little vixen listening to his single get it's very first airplay, on New York City's Z100:



"Crush" was produced and co-written by Emanuel Kiriakou, who also did up Nick Lachey's "What's Left Of Me" two years ago.

That's gotta be it. I was completely obsessed with that song back then. Give me a sappy, over-produced ballad with a decent chorus (yes, I'm talking about you, JoJo), and I'm on my knees.