.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Keane's New Album: "Uplifting, Exciting And Hugely Positive"

On their official site, Keane have revealed the tracklisting for third album Perfect Symmetry, due out October 13. Also, the first "full single release" from the set will be "The Lovers Are Losing," out October 20.

Hot piece of ass keyboardist and songwriter Tim Rice-Oxley also discusses the overall feel of the new record. Pretty selfish of him, when he should really just be discussing banging me.

1. Spiralling
2. The Lovers Are Losing
3. Better Than This
4. You Haven't Told Me Anything
5. Perfect Symmetry
6. You Don't See Me
7. Again And Again
8. Playing Along
9. Pretend That You're Alone
10. Black Burning Heart
11. Love Is The End

Tim Rice-Oxley: "What I hope with this record is that every song has a sense of hope to it. I feel like even the songs that are not necessarily all sunny and positive still have the kind of human sympathy and positivity to them. I hope that every song is uplifting and inspiring and positive, even if it's trying to talk about something which is not necessarily particularly happy. And for me a lot of my favourite songs are like that. I don't think a record has to leave you feeling thoroughly bleak and depressed in order for it to be profound and touching.

"I definitely feel like this record is much more uplifting and much more exciting and has this hugely positive energy to every song. And I think that the overall record will have that same effect."