After deactivating her twitter account in 2009 for her private life, Miley Cyrus has come back to twitter.
Two weeks ago, Cyrus tweeted via her producer Rock Mafia's page. "This is my new way to connect," tweeted Miley,"When I need to speak out I will tweet from @Rock_Mafia."
On the beginning of April, Cyrus activated her new account "@gypsyhearttour".
Miley Cyrus reactivated her twitter account because of two reasons. The first reason is her fans. After closing her account, many of her fans asked Miley to return to twitter. The second reason which is the main reason is she wanted to follow Charlie Sheen. She tweeted "Do not fear...the Sheenius is here!" I'm not gonna lie. I came back to twitter for 2 reasons. My fans and to follow @charliesheen #winning."
By choosing the name "gypsyhearttour", her account may be a promotional tool for Miley's upcoming Gypsy Heart tour, but she has already slipped into her old routine tweeting, "Yo guys! Its MC! Thank you so much for my KCA! PS I am taking over the Gypsy Heart twitter! Gotta keep ya posted on tour ... Lets get me back to as many followers as before!!!!!! SO EXCITED FOR TOUR I CAN BARELY STAND IT."
Miley Cyrus' Gypsy Heart world will be started in Quito, Ecuador on 29 April.

