.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

'Zach Deputy, Live at the Middle East' / Documentary Part 1, "Twisty Twisty" "Sunshine", "That Girl" / 2011 Tour Dates


'Zach Deputy, Live at the Middle East' Documentary is technically my first full piece documentary I've produced to date. I choose to do a documentary on the one man band because of his sick music skills that I was just introduced to a few months ago. I mean this guy writes his own music, plays the guitar, has an amazing soulful voice, does LIVE LOOPING, and best of all, his music is either conscious or "live for the moment/ feel-good" music!



I love music in general and I like to believe I have a good eye for talent. Zack Deputy IS a rising star... although I personally think he's already there. Helping to spread his name and music isn't only a badge of honor because of who I was working with, but also because this is my first official documentary that I've RELEASED! I have "my baby" in the works but I don't intend on finishing that anytime soon. So for the Zach Deputy fans, I really hope you enjoy this as much as I did while making it. And for my usual followers, check out some of what I can do, as well as a future international star. This is Part 1 of the documentary 'Zach Deputy, Live at the Middle East'~

Part 1 is about Zach Deputy's childhood and teenage years. Growing up in Hilton Head, South Carolina and getting into music... Jazz in particular~ 

If you enjoyed Part 1, check back for Part 2... I think I'll post it pretty soon!


Lifting your spirit, Zach Deputy creates an entranced vibe that sooth's your soul and gets you rocking and dancing to his funky calypso sounds. 

Shot on April 22, 2011 in Cambridge, Massachusetts at the Middle East Restaurant & Nightclub, one-man band, Zach Deputy, mesmerized the packed house with his live looping, soulful singing, sweet guitar skills and captivating personality. While his on-stage presence is larger than life, an extensive one-on-one interview between Zach and producer/ director Adam "Ace" Spencer, shows a much more humble and personal side to this rising star.

Directed by Adam "Ace" Spencer
Produced by Movesmiths LLC in association with Organic Soul, Inc.


Brought to you b y;

Organic Soul, Inc.
Movesmiths, L.L.C.
Soundscape Imaging, LLC
The Reel Ace Blog

www.ZachDeputy.com
www.Movesmiths.com



And what do you think of this "Cover" I made using a photograph from Zach's performance? Not too bad right?!? ;)  (If you click this one, you can actually view a larger version) Upon the release of Part 4, I'll drop the Official 'Zach Deputy, Live at the Middle East' Documentary Cover!

Also, if you like what you hear and see, you might be in luck since Zach tours the country having 250-300 shows a year! His current 2011 Tour is looking like this as of April 30th, 2011;