.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Gnarls Barkley "Transformer" Official Video / Live At Abbey Road Studios


Gnarls Barkley "Transformer" Official Video... Live At Abbey Road Studios, I love this video and record. I stumbled across this record a little while back, and I honestly can't say too many records really get to me like this. I don't know what it is exactly, I mean, I'm not a huge Transformers fan hah. But in terms of the real meaning of transforming and being transformed by another persons actions,  I am a fan of. This is just a beautiful song, well written and produced, and doing a live version at Abbey Road Studios was dope since it gives it that more natural and real feel. Yeaa even if you aren't the biggest Gnarls Barkley fan, give this record a shot. Some inspirational feel good music to kick off this beautiful Friday morning and the weekend ahead~