.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Fonzworth Bentley "Venice Beaches" Official Music Video *NEW / ' C.O.L.O.U.R.S.' Mixtape / "Everybody" Video ft. Kanye West, Andre 3000


Fonzworth Bentley "Venice Beaches" Official Music Video is a cool new record that I honestly wasn't expecting at all. I mean, I knew Mr. Bentley was capable of getting a job done and that he could turn rags into riches, but that doesn't always mean you could create good music. This record and video has that 90's rap sound to it, just laid back and cool. Some tribe called quest meets the Pharcyde maybe.


' C.O.L.O.U.R.S.' is the name of the new mixtape which stands for Color Outrageous Lovers of Unique Raw Style. Now like I was saying, I knew Fonz was a hustler, he gets the job done and is onto the next one... especially with fashion. So I don't expect this project to hold him up, I'm sure his album is being mastered at this exact moment. Now here I am thinking he's nice with it on this record, but his BET freestyle from 2008 with T.I. wasn't the best. I'm not saying it was horrible, but it gave me mixed feelings. You can see that HERE.
Fonzworth Bentley  ft. Kanye West, Andre 3000 "Everybody" Official Music Video... honestly, I don't even remember seeing this record when it first dropped a few years ago but I kinda like it hah. They clearly had fun during the video, check out Kanye breaking it down and dancing hah. Andre 3000 is clearly a monster and Kanye does his thing, but again, Fonzworth just didn't seem right. If someone who was actually established as a rapper had his verse, this would of got much more attention. I think his new record and sound is perfect for him in comparison to this record, but this is still dope if you haven't seen it yet~