.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Nicki Minaj "Super Bass" "Official" Video BET Preview *NEW


Nicki Minaj "Super Bass" "Official" Video Preview that premiered on BET has me thinking, damn it really is a business. Now I'm not hatin on Nicki because it IS a business but it really is a question about expanding your limits while staying true to who you are and what you believe. Nothing is wrong with experimenting and nothing is wrong with change. After seeing this  video I decided to check out the actual record since I never even heard it before this... personally my first reaction was, wow this is mad poppy for what I like and expect from Nicki. But on a second take it's more of a club banger and I know if I had a few drinks in me and I was on the dance floor with some my female friends... yeaaa I'd be feelin that SUper Bass haha. Butt I am a complete believer and fan of the way she's lookin in the video hah :)



 Nicki Minaj "Super Bass"