.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Damn You, Sinitta!

So, the other day, my copy of Sinitta's The Hits+ Collection 86-09: Right Back Where We Started From arrived from Amazon U.K. I pulled into the driveway, and there Sinitta was, slumped over against my front door like a hooker making a house call. Yay!

Cut to Thursday, when I went to visit my friend Lisa, and decided to give her a crash course in the magic of Sinitta. But while the paper-thin jams of Simon Cowell's ex were dazzling all within earshot, my car was being towed away outside. I only realized it when I went out to grab my sweatshirt, which I'd left in the car. Something about me parking in front of a school—yeah, as if kids need to go anymore, now that there's XTube and TMZ!

$207 later, after rescuing my wheels from the dregs of North Hollywood, we got right back to where we started from: Torturing Lisa's neighbors with Sinitta at full volume!

The moral of the story is this: The 12" Mix of Wicked album track "I Just Wanna Spend Some Time With You" is why God invented ears, pop kidz!