.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, September 21, 2009

The Last Original Sugababes Member Gets Thrown Out On Her Taco

Once I wrote here that if I were more inclined toward the fairer sex, I'd bang Keisha Buchanan. As I recall, it caused a mild uproar.

At any rate, Keisha, the last original member of U.K. girl group Sugababes, has been thrown out of the group. It was surprising news today, as rumor had it all weekend that the most recent member, Amelle Berrabah, would be the one to walk.

"Although it was not my choice to leave, it's time to enter a new chapter in my life," Buchanan wrote today on Twitter.

Either way, it's a disaster, as the replacement is Jade Ewen, who might as well have a stripper pole jutting out from her lady funnel.

But, really, I could care less. I have a brand new lapotop, and nothing's gonna stop me now.

ALSO SEE: