.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, September 28, 2009

I Should Be Force-Fed My 'Dragostea Din Tei' CD Single For Not Mentioning Crazy Loop Yet

Seriously, massive pop fail on my part for not giving a nod till now that former O-Zone member Dan Bălan's (aka Crazy Loop) très infectious single "Ma Ma Ma" is being released in the U.K. on October 12.

This is the type of trash that makes me wanna jam a pack of firecrackers down my shorts and pogo-stick into traffic during rush hour! (Surprisingly, that's a good thing!)



A few weeks back, we reviewed "Ma Ma Ma" on the Pop Trash Addicts Pop Panel, where the single got this classy review from yours d'luvvly:
"Who needs the Beatles when we have this rock legend creating another smashing pop anthem? I'd bang this guy, but only if he's wearing the Domino's Pizza outfit. 5/5"
Crazy Loop's single will be released in the U.K. via PopLife Records, which is headed up by PWL alum Ian Usher.