.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, December 5, 2008

What's Going On With Chart Rigger?

Greetings! It's been busier than a stripper pole in Miley Cyrus' bedroom around these parts lately, and below are a few of the reasons why. Sorry I haven't been able to respond to all the comments in a timely manner the past month or so, but rest assured, you're all in my heart...and some of you are even in my pants.

As always, thanks for reading!

What's been going on:

  • The Daily Beast put up D'luv's latest recommendation this week, for Sam Taylor-Wood's "I'm In Love With A German Film Star." It's pushed down a bit, but you can choose the "Filter by" option in the upper left of the page and scroll to "Robbie Daw."
  • I asked Towleroad readers what they thought of Britney Spears' Circus album on Tuesday. Comments run the gamut.
  • On Wikio's Top 100 music blogger ranking, Chart Rigger keeps hovering in the #28 to #35 range. This month it's #31, with Arjan Writes above of me. (Uh, not literally. At least not that I remember.) A few shout outs also to XO London (#23), Poster Girl (#46), Olga Loves YuЯi (#59), MuuMuse (#73) and Electroqueer (#83).
  • Chart Rigger has been syndicated by Clear Channel's Pride Radio website. They pick and choose certain posts to run in their blog feed each week...probably the ones that don't mention strippers and hookers.
  • Finally, in between all that jazz, I've been trying to finish Stephanie Meyer's Twilight sequel New Moon for the past month. I'm determined to do it by Christmas! Did you see that Kristen Stewart, who plays Bella in the movie, will next portray Joan Jett in a biopic on The Runaways? Ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb!