.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Veronicas Have A U.S. Hit!

First off, Beyoncé is #1 on Billboard's Hot 100 with "Single Ladies"...again. I'm starting to think she and T.I. are playing some elaborate joke.

"What's that, you're getting tired up there? Here are a couple $100 bills, baby, go buy yourself something to eat and I'll take over for awhile."

Second of all, Beyoncé, T.I., Britney Spears and Kanye West each have two songs in the Top 10. What the F? Thank God for Katy Perry and Lady GaGa, I suppose.

Hey, let's watch Madtv's parody of Mariah Carey's "Heartbreaker"! (You gotta watch till the very end for the true payoff.)



Way down at #40, my girlfriends the Veronicas land their first U.S. Top 40 hit with "Untouched." I say they're my girlfriends because we spent a day hanging out together three years ago, talking about boys. Oh, yeah—we're tight. If you go hunting on here, you can see a pic of us chillin', doing things that BFFs do.

Yeah, I'm not re-posting that photo. I look like hell, and those bitches didn't have the courtesy to tell me so. That's why we're not friends anymore.

Oh, they still call. But, you know...I'm kind of too busy these days.

The U.S. Top 10:

1. "Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)" - Beyoncé *2 weeks*
2. "Live Your Life" - T.I. feat. Rihanna
3. "Just Dance" - Lady GaGa feat. Colby O'Donis
4. "Circus" - Britney Spears
5. "Whatever You Like" - T.I.
6. "Womanizer" - Britney Spears
7. "Heartless" - Kanye West *airplay gainer*
8. "Hot N Cold" - Katy Perry
9. "If I Were A Boy" - Beyoncé
10. "Love Lockdown" - Kanye West