.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

VANESSA HUDGENS’ EASTER SUNDAY FAMILY CHURCH SERVICE


Celebrating the holiday with the ones closest to her, Vanessa Hudgens was spotted alongside her mother Gina and sister Stella at a St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church Easter service in North Hollywood, CA yesterday (April 24).
The 22-year-old donned a spring look on the Holy day, sporting feather earrings, white tank top, full-length skirt, and white flip-flops as she happily smiled for the paparazzi.
The “High School Musical” star recently opened up about a possible future fashion line inspiration, telling press, “Victoria Beckham is someone I take inspiration from. They have such an amazing fearlessness of fashion and that’s why their line is so incredible. I hope to be the same.”
However, Vanessa says she’s in no rush to deliver her looks, telling, “It’s something I’m thinking about doing – it’ll be very 60s and 70s with lots of embroidery and beadwork. I’m figuring out if I want to do it with someone or on my own. There’s no rush, so I want to make sure it has the perfect home.”