.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

GWEN STEFANI & GAVIN ROSSDALE: EASTER FAMILY FASHION


They’re one of the hottest families in music, and Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale looked like proud parents as they celebrated the Easter holiday yesterday (April 24).
The “Hella Good” hottie and her “Little Things” rocker hubby took their boys Kingston and Zuma out for the afternoon, both of whom were dressed in dapper grey suits with checkerboard Vans slide-ons.
And it’s no wonder the Rossdale boys looked so snazzy- Gwen keeps getting more and more prolific in her fashion design endeavors.
Of her new LAMB line, Gwen told press, “I’m not even close to being where I want it to be yet. [Fashion] is very, very hard to do well, but I’m learning. I’m getting to the point where the last collection we did was a disaster until two weeks before – I had to fly to Montreal and review the whole collection – and it ended up being one of the most cohesive collections we’d ever done.”