.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

GREEN-HAIRED AVRIL LAVIGNE & BRODY JENNER’S EASTER OUTING


Stepping out to do a little weekend shopping, couple Avril Lavigne and Brody Jenner were spotted hitting up the Barrington Court Health & Beauty store in Brentwood, CA on Sunday (April 24).
With Miss Lavigne sporting a freshly dyed streaky green hairdo, the pair donned casual attire while playing coy to the flashing cameras as they exited the shop with coffee and bags in hand.
Avril recently opened up to Beatweek about taking control of her new album “Goodbye Lullabye,” saying this about the majority of the songs, “I was really just writing them for me.”
The 26-year-old Canadian rocker continued, “I didn’t want to make the same record over and over, so this is where I’m at creatively. When you hear the majority of the songs on this album, it’s a different tone than my other records, a different vibe, and that’s just where I’m at today as a twenty-six year old and as an artist.”