.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

EVA MENDES: ‘LAST NIGHT’ PREMIERE AT TRIBECA FILM FESTIVAL


Eva Mendes: 'Last Night' Premiere at Tribeca Film Festival
Eva Mendes is red hot in Gucci at the premiere of her new film, Last Night, on Monday (April 25) at BMCC Tribeca PAC in NYC.
The 37-year-old actress stars in the drama opposite Keira Knightley and Sam Worthington.
“I joined the film because I’ve always wanted to work with Keira,” Eva said at the post-premiere discussion during the 2011 Tribeca Film Festival. “In my next film with her, I’d love to do more scenes with her because … she is it. I love her.”
Also pictured: Eva with the film festival’s co-founder, Robert De Niro, on the red carpet.
FYI: Eva finished off her look with Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry and Jimmy Choo shoes.