.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dj Khaled ft. Ludacris, T-Pain, Birdman, Ace Hood, The Game, Twista, Busta Rhymes, Mavado, Fat Joe, Bun B, Jadakiss, and Waka Flocka "Welcome To My Hood Remix" Official Music Video *NEW


Dj Khaled ft. Ludacris, T-Pain, Birdman, Ace Hood, The Game, Twista, Busta Rhymes, Mavado, Fat Joe, Bun B, Jadakiss, and Waka Flocka "Welcome To My Hood Remix" Official Music Video ... WHATTTTT. Line up is CRAZY. North East, West Side, Dirty South, Mid-West and every where in between is representing on this one. When the original record dropped it was bananas but this right here... damn! The video is straight, I think they could put more into it considering how ill the line up is but either way, this is a banger~


Now the question is, who's verse is the best? Honestly I don't know off of two takes, I'm gonna have to get back to y'all on that one. But who do you think had the best lyrics on this?