.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

CHRISTINA AGUILERA TALKS SUPER BOWL SNAFU WITH ELLEN


Out on the promotional circuit for her soon to debut show, Christina Aguilera dropped by the “Ellen DeGeneres Show” to tape an episode airing on Tuesday, April 26th.
Clad in a black Zac Posen ensemble, the “Beautiful” singer spent much of her visit talking about her infamous National Anthem snafu at this year’s Super Bowl in Dallas, Texas.
Miss Aguilera dished, “I think had a moment where I was at the Super Bowl at 30 years old. I took in the moment a little bit too much. Shoot me for appreciating the moment but here I am at the Super Bowl, singing for a team and in front of the world. And remembering what it was like to be that young and look where I made it now. And then it was like, oh.”
The 30-year-old continued, “That night I knew, I just made myself a Trivial Pursuit question – in 2011 what female singer, ya know, flubbed the lyrics. It’s just insane. But I have a really good laugh about it and you get over things. You get back up again and you just prove to yourself and to everyone you that much stronger.”
Making the “Ellen” stop to promote her new show, “The Voice,” Christina also said when asked of her romantic doings with Matthew Rutler, “There is someone very lovely in my life. Yes.”