.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools! Snowing in Massachusetts... MORE SNOW!?! This is no joke! / No gym workout today


April FOOLSSSS... or not! This year, here in New England, we've had madd snow and somehow we're still getting hit. All week has been fairly nice and when I woke up this morning and looked out my back door... I'm seeing snow! Ish is crazy mannnnnn! But honestly, I kinda like it. I know I know your probably sick of the snow by now, but the reason I love New England is because of the different seasons. I dont ski or snowboard, nothing like that, I simply like the change of scenes while still being in the same scene... if you get my drift~

It this point its basically rain coming down so by the time I got out there to shovel my walkway it was already getting heavy. For any of yall who are saying your gonna wait to do it later, you're in for a workout hah.

I'm in shape and all but I was starting to feel it hah..



No gym for me today, after shoveling both my front and back walkways, and than helping my neighbor who's older with a hurt knee or hip, I'm literally about to go help one of my childhood friends move into his new place. O I grind if you couldn't tell, I'm not a lazy dude. Yeaa we're gonna be in the gym first thing next week, I gotta get on my Dr. Dre ish hah